Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Sean Casey

Looking for Sean Casey

I met him this summer and got some cards signed of him at a game and talked to him for a little bit. He is a great guy and I want to get some more cards of this great guy. I am looking to trade for GU, Autos, #'d, Inserts, and really any bases that I dont have of him. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
    Last edited by darrindoyle4; 11-04-2003 at 09:37 PM.

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a 99 Just.interested and a 2001 Bowman heritage chrome.Offer me a price.Thanks.

I've got a 99 UD retro Inkredible. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Nice to see another Casey collector! there aren't too many LOL.

I have 2 Sean Casey auto cards, one red and one green (millenium) from the 1998 Donruss Signature series.

--redsoxjcs85- I need the Heritage Chrome.It books $8, what would you be looking for in trade?

--wttr575- What are you looking for in trade?

--rodent14- Have you ever met him? he is a really great guy. And a star who actually signs autographs.

--Radar- what are you looking for for one of these?

darrin unless you have some high sp's from the 2001 topps heritage baseball set would you buy?lmk.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast