Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: wrestling cards available

     
  1. #1

    wrestling cards available

    I'm looking to unload some wrestling cards I recently acquired. I kinda took pity on a local newsstand near where I work that had been trying for 3 years to empty its stock of the 2000 WWF No Mercy set, so I bought the last 6 packs about a week ago. I got two insert cards out of the deal:

    Hardcore Champions C4 "Mr. ™™™" (Billy Gunn)
    A Piece of the Ring P6 DX (card front is the same as base card 31)

    Asking $10 for the Piece of the Ring card, and just a dollar & a SASE for the Gunn card. I'm considering the prospect of filling up the base set, as I got almost half the set in just those 6 packs. If I decide I want them, I'll post the list here.

    I also have a Trish Stratus card (#74) from the '02 Fleer Raw vs. Smackdown set. Asking a buck & a SASE for this one, too.

  2. #2
    Good luck. I have a bunch of wrestling cards I've been trying to unload for awhile too. No one here seems to want them.

  3. #3
    What do you have in wrestling cards? Maybe we can make a deal. I'm also interested in what sports cards you have. I'll have a full list of the No Mercy cards up shortly.

    I also posted on Yahoo! groups, but got no takers there, either. It's strange, because a lot of the same people are still in the WWE today (Stone Cold, HHH, Bradshaw, etc.).

  4. #4
    Originally posted by hobbyfan
    What do you have in wrestling cards? Maybe we can make a deal. I'm also interested in what sports cards you have. I'll have a full list of the No Mercy cards up shortly.

    I also posted on Yahoo! groups, but got no takers there, either. It's strange, because a lot of the same people are still in the WWE today (Stone Cold, HHH, Bradshaw, etc.).
    Scroll down the first page in this forum and you'll see my list. I don't have many inserts but I have most of the stars. I bought two boxes of Fleer WWE cards when I watched WWE and now I can't stand watching it. LMK if you want any. I'll trade, sell, CC whatever. I just don't want 'em.

  5. #5
    hobbyfan--I posted about your ring card in your other list,we'll post there.

  6. #6
    Originally posted by Warrior
    Scroll down the first page in this forum and you'll see my list. I don't have many inserts but I have most of the stars. I bought two boxes of Fleer WWE cards when I watched WWE and now I can't stand watching it. LMK if you want any. I'll trade, sell, CC whatever. I just don't want 'em.
    Your sig file says you collect Yankees & Packers. I'm going to dig through my common box and see what I have of those teams, plus the stars that I have filed separately, and see if I can swing a trade for the bulk of those Raw v. Smackdown cards (I have the Trish card). Give me a few days to go through the boxes, and then I'll get back to you.

  7. #7
    Originally posted by hobbyfan
    Your sig file says you collect Yankees & Packers. I'm going to dig through my common box and see what I have of those teams, plus the stars that I have filed separately, and see if I can swing a trade for the bulk of those Raw v. Smackdown cards (I have the Trish card). Give me a few days to go through the boxes, and then I'll get back to you.
    Sounds good. Anything to get rid of them. :)

  8. #8
    i am interested in wrestling cards people like John Cena,Nathan Jones,trish stratus,jackie gayda,shawn micheals and kane let me know if anyone has any of those

  9. #9
    Originally posted by wwf20112
    i am interested in wrestling cards people like John Cena,Nathan Jones,trish stratus,jackie gayda,shawn micheals and kane let me know if anyone has any of those
    I have 1 Trish card, from the '02 Raw v. Smackdown set, #74. As for Kane, I have #s 57, 59, & 60 from the '00 No Mercy set. Will part with the four of them for a total of $2. I don't have paypal, so a check or money order will do, unless you have something to trade.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •