Thread: wrestling cards available

wrestling cards available

I'm looking to unload some wrestling cards I recently acquired. I kinda took pity on a local newsstand near where I work that had been trying for 3 years to empty its stock of the 2000 WWF No Mercy set, so I bought the last 6 packs about a week ago. I got two insert cards out of the deal:

Hardcore Champions C4 "Mr. ™™™" (Billy Gunn)
    A Piece of the Ring P6 DX (card front is the same as base card 31)

Asking $10 for the Piece of the Ring card, and just a dollar & a SASE for the Gunn card. I'm considering the prospect of filling up the base set, as I got almost half the set in just those 6 packs. If I decide I want them, I'll post the list here.

I also have a Trish Stratus card (#74) from the '02 Fleer Raw vs. Smackdown set. Asking a buck & a SASE for this one, too.

2. Kronozio
    Good luck. I have a bunch of wrestling cards I've been trying to unload for awhile too. No one here seems to want them.

What do you have in wrestling cards? Maybe we can make a deal. I'm also interested in what sports cards you have. I'll have a full list of the No Mercy cards up shortly.

I also posted on Yahoo! groups, but got no takers there, either. It's strange, because a lot of the same people are still in the WWE today (Stone Cold, HHH, Bradshaw, etc.).

Originally posted by hobbyfan
    What do you have in wrestling cards? Maybe we can make a deal. I'm also interested in what sports cards you have. I'll have a full list of the No Mercy cards up shortly.

I also posted on Yahoo! groups, but got no takers there, either. It's strange, because a lot of the same people are still in the WWE today (Stone Cold, HHH, Bradshaw, etc.).
    Scroll down the first page in this forum and you'll see my list. I don't have many inserts but I have most of the stars. I bought two boxes of Fleer WWE cards when I watched WWE and now I can't stand watching it. LMK if you want any. I'll trade, sell, CC whatever. I just don't want 'em.

hobbyfan--I posted about your ring card in your other list,we'll post there.

Originally posted by Warrior
    Scroll down the first page in this forum and you'll see my list. I don't have many inserts but I have most of the stars. I bought two boxes of Fleer WWE cards when I watched WWE and now I can't stand watching it. LMK if you want any. I'll trade, sell, CC whatever. I just don't want 'em.
    Your sig file says you collect Yankees & Packers. I'm going to dig through my common box and see what I have of those teams, plus the stars that I have filed separately, and see if I can swing a trade for the bulk of those Raw v. Smackdown cards (I have the Trish card). Give me a few days to go through the boxes, and then I'll get back to you.

Originally posted by hobbyfan
    Your sig file says you collect Yankees & Packers. I'm going to dig through my common box and see what I have of those teams, plus the stars that I have filed separately, and see if I can swing a trade for the bulk of those Raw v. Smackdown cards (I have the Trish card). Give me a few days to go through the boxes, and then I'll get back to you.
    Sounds good. Anything to get rid of them. :)

i am interested in wrestling cards people like John Cena,Nathan Jones,trish stratus,jackie gayda,shawn micheals and kane let me know if anyone has any of those

Originally posted by wwf20112
    i am interested in wrestling cards people like John Cena,Nathan Jones,trish stratus,jackie gayda,shawn micheals and kane let me know if anyone has any of those
    I have 1 Trish card, from the '02 Raw v. Smackdown set, #74. As for Kane, I have #s 57, 59, & 60 from the '00 No Mercy set. Will part with the four of them for a total of $2. I don't have paypal, so a check or money order will do, unless you have something to trade.