strongdude85

WTTF RYAN LEAF GU AND AUTOS LOL!

This guy really spraks my intrest as the biggest moron to play football, and i want one auto and one jersey of him, LMK thanx

leaf auto

I have a Ryan Leaf rookie Auto. 98 collectors Edge first place(rookie Ink) BV $20. E-mail me at clayton160@yahoo.com if interested.

i'm not sure if he was really a moron as much as he was probably just one of those guys with incredible talent that just couldn't get the playbook and other intangibles like work ethic. kinda like akili smith, andre ware, etc... or maybe he was just a moron

lol...moron gets my vote.....and I was a bigger moron to think he was going to be better than Manning when they came out of the draft :emb:

Shouldn't be too hard to find something of his Jon...lol

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

ROFL Nice one jon and rima LOL... I will agree with your second part rima.. I was the moron to.. to think hed do better then manning ROFL

Jay

moron

NO, I am the moron, I sent in a 98 upper deck Rc of his a couple years ago to have graded! And I still have it if anyone wants it. BGS 8.5--98 upper deck #2

Leaf

Hi I have the 98 SP authentic sign of the times auto and about 20 rookies if you want them.
    RAy