Thread: Help with Identifying a Card

Help with Identifying a Card

I bought one of the Target packs with a guaranteed auto in it. The auto was of Steve Young. The problem I have, is that it is on his 1993 Fleer card #4 with a stamped COA. I'm thinking this is a buyback, but can't find any info on it anywhere. Anybody know how I can find this in Beckett?

Thanks in advance,

Eric

2. Kronozio

The stamp says "Fleer mark of Authenticity" the card looks like the one in the link below except it is #4. Mainly trying to find out what set these were seeded in.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2948

Well I found it on Beckett.com, it was actually an insert set of 1993 fleer, with no pricing

what you might have is just another variation of the young that you have seen there before. That young books at 50 bucks and i would say you can give or take 10 bucks on that value because a lot of the sets that you had back there were of a player ocllection like that and featured a bunch of those cards with a different front or were put at the end of the base set.. Look carefully at some of those sets and you will see a few cards like that im sure..

Nice pull either way

Jay

Yeah, I liked it lol.

Also got 2 basketball packs and another football one, got these:

Dominique Wilkins
    Dean Garrett
    Glyn Milburn

The basketball was 4.99 it came with a pack of 03-04 Victory, and the football was 14.99 and it came with 12 misc. packs

wow, I wish I could pull a steve young auto. I've always wanted one. Best football auto I've ever pulled is a doug williams LOL. Amazingly, the williams books $50 believe it or not.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.