Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Virginia Tech vs Pittsburgh 11/8

Alright, I know some of you just love to H-A-T-E (*cough* BRAD *cough*) but how many of you think Pitt will beat Tech tomorrow night?

I "thought" the game was on ESPN but I guess not according to ESPN.com. It has to be on some channel. College Gameday is going to be airing live from Pittsburgh during the morning. No way in hell I'ma get up to just go down for that. They'll be doing the updates from Pittsburgh too though so I'm sure to be down there drunk & yelling when they go on-air before their night game.

Okay I just found out for sure...

The game will air on ESPN and it starts at 7:45. College Gameday will still be there live before the game. So look for my drunkass and watch just how badass Larry really is.

Wow, pittsburgh actually gets to be on tv :) JK I do think they have a good chance in the game though.

Now that's what I'm talking about Pitt...

They got a TON of people down there for College Gameday right now. You got to remember, right now it's a little after 10 here and it's 35 degrees. Our game doesn't start till 745 AND the parking lots don't even open up till 245. So everyone there will have to go home at noon and come back down. Who says Pitt doesn't have dedicated fans?

Originally posted by IggyWH
    Who says Pitt doesn't have dedicated fans?
    I do.

Lets see them get 105,000 people into a stadium when their team is 2-8 and lost to friggin' Northwestern. Yeah, angry rant after the PSU loss. Man I thought after playing Ohio State so close we'd smack NW upside the head. Guess I was wrong.

Anyway, GO HOKIES. I hate Pitt. As long as they lose the PSU loss won't be so bad.

Oh what a game, what a game!

I'm so pissed I left this game. I took a chick with me and she was complaining saying how cold she was. So 1/2 way through the 3rd quarter we left. Just as we got out of the stadium, Pitt scored to make it 24-14. I was all happy as hell... but by the time I made it to my car and turned on the radio, it was 28-24 Tech. Boy was I pissed. I drove like a maniac home and pretty much kicked her out my car. She was like "Aren't you coming in?" and I was like "NO!" and speed off.

Got home, put on the game, and was screaming at the TV nonstop. When my boy Lou punched in that TD with 47 seconds left, I went nuts. I'm surprised my neighbors didn't call the cops on me! WHAT A GAME!

Sit down Hokies... and Wiffold, you ain't no Larry.

I got some pics to show... I'm uploading them from my phone now and I'll post them in a few

Meaningless pic but I thought the sky looked cool as hell. Maybe it was the brew, maybe it wasn't... but I had to take a pic :

The next 3 pics are of this drunk dude. We had no clue who he was but he came over to our table and like layed over it... like from his waist up. We smacked him around a little because we knew he was trashed to make sure he was okay. He said he was fine and then wondered off. About an hour later we see this next to us :

After he puked, he then rolled into it, used his hands like they were a pillow, and passed out. As you can see better in this pic, the 5-0's had come over by this point :

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast