Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nasty Email!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

here your friends ebay stuff

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/jhardygal/

now here is my take on them after checking them out, they say they have teh lowest prices on ebay, why because they buy from wholesalers and on presells so why wouldn't they accept you challenge to get a lower price because that was a lie they say the list these at cost, and they are collectors not dealers, wow, they must be rich because the ebay fees along must be killing them, if they are not making a profit, I would say it seems as though they have some good prices but then again I haven't been in a card shop about 3 months. You must read their about me page for some good stuff when you get a minute.

peace

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Well I finally got ahold of a dealer and here's what he told me the price of a case from a Topps dealer was for him and what it would have to go for on eBay to break even :

$585 PLUS 3% for ebay $600 (AND 3% TO PAYPAL.COM if applicable) $618 would be the direct COST FOR A SELLER TO OFFER IT on ebay)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Well with that info Iggy, I would sure be interested to find out what is gonna happen with that case that sold for $485....Some poor guy might have just gotten screwed out of $500 bucks....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I would venture to guess that either the seller doesn't reply to the buyers e-mails or the seller is going to keep the buyers money.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

If his wife can't fend for herself, why is she in the business? Nothing like her husband coming to bail her out. That's total BS. Take your business elsewhere.

Iggy, agree.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

apparently they are not in business, they sell stuff at cost plus shipping. At least that is what they say.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

True enough. That annoys me. You are giving them your hard earned money and they complain when you want to ask a question, and give you a hard time.

Tim

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123