Thread: Some GU and Autos to Trade

Some GU and Autos to Trade

Hi All,
    I have a handful of Baseball GUs and an Auto that I would like to trade for either Cubs, Broncos, Redwings, or maybe Rockets. GU or Autos ONLY, I am NOT looking for regular inserts of any kind, I already have enough of those to choke a large T-Rex. :)
    Anyway I am not sure if anyone is going to want any of this stuff but here is the list anyway. I will be posting more items for trade in the football and Hockey forums soon so please check those out too! Oh and if anyone can help me out on the BV I am missing that would be great.

2003 Bowmans Best J.D. Durbin Auto #BB-JDD

2003 UD Honor Roll Roger Clemens (white w/ stripe right down the middle of the "R" - Very nice looking) #DL-RC BV-??

2003 UD Honor Roll Mike Piazza (black "M") #DL-MP BV-??

2003 Upper Deck Piece of the Game GOLD 47/50 Kevin Brown (baseball) #PA-KB BV-??

2002 Upper Deck Roberto Alomar AL Centennial Ann. (white) #AIJ-RA BV-15 I assume that this is the 2002 (even though the copyright is 2001) since there are no AL Cenn. jerseys listed for

2002 UD Ballpark Idols Manny Ramirez Field Garb (grey - some minor creasing on the top and bottom of the jersey area-manufacturing defect) BV-$6

2001 Fleer Genuine Kevin Millwood Material Issue (white) BV-$15

I would like to do book for book please (I use Tuff Stuff so these prices may not match yours if you use Beckett-if so we can use yours or mine) and will trade multiples of mine for something that I really like that is worth more...Please LMK if there is anything that you can use!
    -Jason
    fried_corn@hotmail.com

i like the clemens the bv is 15 check my www and see if there is anything u like

I like the Durbin AUTO...lemme know what you are loking for in return!

-JB-

rednecksims-
    The only thing I could find that I liked was $30 so unless there is something else of mine you like...

JBMan101-
    I am looking for the things in my signiture. I had someone tell me the price was $15 on it. So if you have a trade list of items around that price I would be happy to take a look at it.

Thanks!
    Jason
    Last edited by Nickademus; 11-09-2003 at 01:09 PM.