Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lookn for 2003 rookies

lookn for 2003 rookies

i need some 2003 rookies let me kno what u need ive got alot for trade they dont have to be high end rokies sjut simple ones to i sjut need sme cuz i dont have ne thanks

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

atually boh now that i thnk of it both sports basketballa nd football 03-04 02-03

hey balin u got a lot of rooks id like what are u lookin for?

brandinboggs if I could get like 1-3 Gu or Au or 1 good AU/GU for what you watn I would do it let me know what u have and what u want

the olny auto. i have are mcdyess larry johnson(chiefs) and william avery as of now

i would really like to trade for the mcdyess auto if its a major brand...i have a lot of rookies from this year and last, mostly lower end though. please let me know which players you want!

Topps Chrome Drew Gooden refractor rookie
    Topps Chrome Manu Ginobili rookie
    Topps Chrome Carlos Boozer rookie
    Any interest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast