Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Want To TRADE!!! SITE- NICE PATCHES/AUTOS/GU-ALL WITH PICS!!!

http://groups.msn.com/Jandjkards/yourwebpage2.msnw

take a look ill trade autos for autos

also I have a 2003 Helton Fleer Patchworks 3-COLOR /300
    which isnt on the site

lmk wut u like

I can use a Reyes auto, I'd take any of them but the Topps 205 is my favorite. LMK if we can work something out, thanks

I like the Rolen, anything on my site I can trade for it?
    Erik

I really like the Prior 3 color patch, your prior autos, 2001 UD GameGear Jerry Rice jersey, Urlacher jersey.

Let me know if you see anything on my site that you need. I'm willing to trade for just one of any of the cards I listed above. Thanks alot

mad and cardinalfan- didnt see anything i really wanted to trade for the reyes

ACbaseball- i like ur clemens alou auto from ur autos for trade, and from ur pc i really like ur bonds (alot) and ur jeter auto

sry my buddy phantom was over and we were tradin and forgot to log out of his name sy abou tthat

but anyway
    mad and cardinalfan- didnt see anything i really wanted to trade for the reyes

ACbaseball- i like ur clemens alou auto from ur autos for trade, and from ur pc i really like ur bonds (alot) and ur jeter auto

Ok, Clemens/Alou is $80, Bonds Pristine is $150, and Jeter is $150.

The Prior I want is Diamond Kings ($60), along with the Gamers Lumber Arod Auto ($120), Zito Topps Ten ($25) and Mulder ($25).

How about Prior, Arod and cash for Jeter and Clemens/Alou?

id prefer to trade for the bonds...but the prior u like is in trade talks right now so unless u find anotehr prior ill let u no if the other trade falls through

unlkess u have another trade idea

lmk
    Last edited by jandjkards; 11-09-2003 at 07:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast