Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oh Target packs, how I love thee...

Up until today my luck with the Target packs had been decent. Nothing too stellar, but not too much of the crap autos. Today I walked into the store to pick up some snacky foods and I saw they had four Target packs. Naturally I bought all of them and hit the motherlode. Here's the results:

Victory Packs:

Yao Ming Monster Jams ($6)
    Michael Jordan Highlight Reels Gold Parallel 17/100 ($80)

Autograph Packs:

Ervin Johnson 99 - 00 Skybox Autographic ($6)
    Glen Rice 98 -99 Skybox Autographics ($20)
    Ray Allen 96 - 97 Skybox Emerald Autographs ($80)
    Joe Dumars 1994 Skybox USA Autographs ($125)

Not bad for $20.

No, my previous best card was a Mutombo auto from 91-92 Fleer and then I got several autos ranging between $10 and $30, plus the obscure Ron Mercer one. BTW, congrats on the Shaq.

oh man...i really want to start buying theses!!! do you know if they are in the targets near chicago?

TheBurn - they are in every target if they haven't been "raided" yet--what I mean by this is that so many people online know of the quality of these that they have been selling out rapidly.

Good luck though--best pull I've had is mutombo auto 1991-92 that everyone seems to be getting.

By the way, I was at a Target in College Station, TX this weekend, and it looked like they hadn't sold any of them yet. I completely struck out on mine though.

I got Antonio McDyess, TWO Danny Ferry autos (THE SAME DAMN CARD), Anthony Johnson, and Keith van Horn. Maybe not a complete strike out, but pretty darn close!

I hate you all! :D

I bought 2 and here's the scrubs I got :

Felix Lopez
    Tyrone Hill

Great pulls eh?

Joe Dumars 1994 Skybox USA Autographs ($125)

This books for $125.00? If you can get 1/4 of that, sell it and run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast