Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

I'm still waiting for my box of 02 Fleer Triple Crown.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Has anyone used the post a buy offer option and completed the deal on it yet, I just put up an offer on a couple of hobby boxes that I think is reasonable now we'll see if anyone bites LOL..........

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I've been meaning to try it. Let me know how it works.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smiley92271's Items on eBay

I used the post buy option on three cards. Two autos and a jersey card. They asked $5.00 on one auto and I posted $3.00 and they agreed the same night. One was at $4.00 and I posted $2.00 and they agreed the next day. The jersey card was at $5.00 and I posted $2.50 but I haven't had a response on that one. So it does work. That is actually how I spent my free $10.00. I only got $10.00 instead of $35.00 like you lucky buttheads! Oh well, at least I got something right?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Yep nothing is better than free cards!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by pwaldo
    That's good to know.

Now has anyone sold anything from the site?

I have also sold a card on Naxcom so far. I am still waiting for the transfer of the funds but I am sure I will recieve it soon. I had sold a 2002 Fleer Showcase Legacy #147 DeShaun Foster /100 for $20 with a book value of $30. The person that bought it from me was a very great person to talk to a little through e-mails. I will make sure I keep yas updated to when I do recieve my funds. And for any others that are going to see GL to ya. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Richie-
    Congratulations on pulling that Rice gold card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I might list a few then sounds pretty cool. do I get my money instantly or do I always have to wait until they recieve the good?

do I have to ship everything with del conf as the USPS doesn't allow a bubble mailer with a card in it to get delivery conf, anymore, unless you pay for priority mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Originally posted by leftyshan
    Richie-
    Congratulations on pulling that Rice gold card.

Thanks Lefty. Can't argue about pulling a $50 card from a box I paid nothing for. hehe. And on top of the Rice there was the double jersey card. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards

From Bret at NAXCOM.

Mookie: Under the rules it gives a breakdown of when a seller has access to the buyers money. To protect buyer's they have a minimum of 14 days to file a dispute and have their money frozen from entering the sellers account. Therefore depending on when you sold your item, here is the schedule of when the buyer's cash clears into your account.

2nd to the 8th - paid on the 16th
    9th to the 15th - paid on the 23rd
    16th to the 22nd - paid on the 1st
    23rd to the last day of the month - paid on the 8th

We used to have it so that when the buyer confirmed they received the card it would go straight into the seller's account. The problem was that hardly any of the buyer's were confirming they received the card. So we would have to contact buyer's and it was just becoming an overwhelming process and some buyer's weren't receiving their money for a month or two because the buyer's wouldn't even respond to us. This automated process has simplified things a lot.

Gio. You can ship anyway you want. NAXCOM.com's automated shipping system calculates a fair price, compensating you for the cost to ship the item out, a bubble mailer and your time. The system calculates a fair cost where seller's aren't ripping buyer's off.

Thanks guys, hope this was helpful.

Bret Ginsburg
    NAXCOM Customer Care
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast