Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Talking Updated Site with Game Used and Autos

Hi All, Ive updated mt www and added Autos and Game Used. All trades will be considered. Thanks for looking---Mike

i'm interested in this:
    2003 Bowman Dustin McGowan SOF-DHM

what you looking for?

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what would you be looking for on the bibby?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Hi All, Im Looking for Rookie Autos, GU, Lew Ford ...Just make me an offer, Ill consider all trades, Mike

I'm interested in this:
    2003 Topps Finest Joey Gomes no. 108

Take a look at my site and LMK if you see anything.
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Patrick4, The Gomes has a BV of 15.00 what do you have in that range for autos?

bdrr, The BV is 20.00 what auto do you have in that range?

dnautos, The McGowen has a BV of 8.00what can you offer?

Thanks for the replys---Mike

interested in 2002 Upper Deck Alex Rodriguez Super Star Slam GU Jersey (green) SS-AR.
    Check out
    www.freewebs.com/kaiwakacards/
    for trade

interested in the 03 Topps Chrome Prior, and the 03 Topps Chrome Refractors Isringhausen and Stewart. Check my site; Ihave a 2002 SPx Andy Shibilo RC Auto #625/825 BV 15 if you're interested...

kaiwaka, are one of these available...Sammy Sosa Bomb Squad Jersey #PBS-SS2 or...Alfonso Soriano Classic Stitches Jersey #GJ-AS (#'d 217/299)

Not sure what the BVs are, Mike

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast