Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: My Vintage set needs

     
  1. #1

    Talking My Vintage set needs

    Click here for my wantlists for baseball Topps sets from the 60's and 70's. I'm currently looking for commons from these sets at the moment. I don't have any vintage to trade but do have new stuff, so if you're looking to trade old for new, take a look at my wants and my tradelist on my site and let me know.

    Thanks!
    Jason

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2

  4. #3

  5. #4
    im sure i have some cards from you want list...i left my cards at school and wont be able to go through them til next monday...ill let you know what i have...also, what are you looking to trade? thanks

  6. #5
    Originally posted by TheBurn
    im sure i have some cards from you want list...i left my cards at school and wont be able to go through them til next monday...ill let you know what i have...also, what are you looking to trade? thanks
    Thanks for the reply! If you click my www button below, you'll see a link for my tradelist.

    LMK what ya have and what ya want and we'll go from there!
    Thanks!
    Jason

  7. #6
    I have the 1962 Topps Don Drysdale #340 for your set. I'm not much into Baseball do you have any Basketball? The card books for $50 it is in ex-mt+ condition. Does condition matter for the sets you are collecting. I will sell the card for $7 dlvd. Lmk Thanks
    I sent Pm

  8. #7
    Originally posted by cincysoccer15
    I have the 1962 Topps Don Drysdale #340 for your set. I'm not much into Baseball do you have any Basketball? The card books for $50 it is in ex-mt+ condition. Does condition matter for the sets you are collecting. I will sell the card for $7 dlvd. Lmk Thanks
    I sent Pm
    Got your PM. Going to respond here.
    I appreciate the offer, but I'm not buying at the moment. Even with a great deal such as that. I don't have any basketball at the moment (Don't collect it really), but if I happen to see anything for ya, I'll let ya know.

    Thanks!
    Jason

  9. #8
    Hey I have these:

    1968 Topps - 115
    1977 - 89, 235, 396, 455
    1978 - 53, 65, 92, 116, 155, 164, 240, 242, 244, 266, 311, 318, 333, 348, 366, 392, 425, 488, 505, 509, 594, 603, 619, 643, 645, 655, 683
    1979 - 124, 189, 523, 538, 560

    Make me an offer in baseball. Thanks.

  10. #9
    Originally posted by TrFstPtch
    Hey I have these:

    1968 Topps - 115
    1977 - 89, 235, 396, 455
    1978 - 53, 65, 92, 116, 155, 164, 240, 242, 244, 266, 311, 318, 333, 348, 366, 392, 425, 488, 505, 509, 594, 603, 619, 643, 645, 655, 683
    1979 - 124, 189, 523, 538, 560

    Make me an offer in baseball. Thanks.
    OK, here's what I need from your list above (I just updated my wants today):
    1968 Topps - 115
    1977 - 89, 235, 396, 455
    1978 - 53, 65, 92, 116, 155, 164, 240, 266, 311, 333, 348, 392, 425, 488, 505, 509, 603, 643, 645, 655, 683
    1979 - 124, 189, 523, 538, 560

    Take a look at my tradelist on my site and lmk if you see anything you'd like for 'em!
    My tradelist.

    Thanks!
    Jason

  11. #10
    Roy Campanella
    02 Fleer Fall Classics #89

    Babe Ruth
    92 Babe Ruth Collection #77
    03 Donruss Team Heroes #335
    (2) 03 Fleer Fall Classics #73

    Roger Maris
    02 Fleer Greats #38

    Joe DiMaggio
    02-03 UD SuperStars #153

    I saw those from your list. LMK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on