Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEED ROBERTO ALOMAR AUTO

NEED ROBERTO ALOMAR AUTO

Looking for a Roberto Alomar Certified auto ... Please lmk if you have any...

I have a 1997 Donruss Signature Millenium (bv $40). What do you have for trade?

I can give you a Rollie Fingers Sweet Spot Auto BV. 25.00 and a Ben Sheets Chriongraphy #rd to 60 BV. 25.00 for it...

Thanks, but I have both of them. Anything else?

Are you willing to trade any GU for autos? I also can incorporate into any of the GU would be a Nick Johnson Fleer Mystic auto BV. 15.00... So would you mind trading some GU in the trade? lmk

Hey, I have two Roberto Alomar autos I want to get rid of:
    2002 Topps Pristine Personal Endorsements ($40)
    2002 UD Ultimate Collection auto #d/155 ($50)

PLMK what you have for trade (autos), and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks

Sam

Well, as of now, I have three autos, but some real nice patches and GU, the autos are:
    Ben Sheets Chriongraphy #rd to 60 BV. 25.00
    Rollie Fingers Sweet Spot Auto BV. 25.00
    Nick Johnson Fleer Mystic (I think thats the card) BV. 15.00

Also, if your willing to sell them both, lmk and I'll see what I can do...

I'm not sure I want to sell, but how much can you pay on each one? And what patches do you have? I might be interested...pmk Thanks

Sam

I would offer these for trade
    Gurerro 3 clr patch (4-5 rows of colors) no BV
    Miguel Tejada 2 clr patch hand numbered 46/55 BV. 50.00
    These are the only two I can offer you for the cards... we can mix in autos if you want to. My offer on both cards as a whole would be about 45.00 shipped because the total of the two is 90.00 and half is 45.00 so thats my $$ offer... lmk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast