Thread: OK WHO SENT ME THIS CARD!!!

OK WHO SENT ME THIS CARD!!!

Someone sent me a 00 SP Authentic SOTT Travis Prentice but I dont remember or have a record of having a trade for that card...If you sent the card please let me know who you are and why you sent the card to me...

Thanks,

Preston

I did, you paid for it, you sent me $3 in paypal. haha....ring a bell?

glad to see this transaction is resolved, without everyone claiming to have sent the card and wanting a card back in return.

nice job!

Yea I must have deleted the PM's on accident...LOL I got it in the mail last night and was like where the heck did that come from ...LOL

man, that is freaken hectic.. I had that happen once when i traded with somebody not on here.. Im going through everythign i have on here and couldnt find it for the life of me.. congrats on finding it though.. its a good sigh of relief

Jay

hey, I sent the card...did you send mine? LOL

HAHAHAHA BTW ONO we need to finish the trade on the Horn Jersey...I have some new jersey's comming in ...should be in today or tomorrow