Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but was just wondering why there are so few group case breaks for basketball. or are they done mainly during the season?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

I use to do them when I was on staff but honestly, Basketball got very little love... It was tough to fill breaks and some were cancelled. I couldnt keep my supplier holding things for me just to tell him I wouldnt be proceeding... Plus they take a ton of time to run, organize, ship etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the reply I was just curious because With all the box breaks i've seen recently I was thinking a group case break would've been a good idea. especially with something along the lines of prestige which is pretty inexpensive & looks like it's yielding decent hits per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

Send a message to one of the Mods on the basketball forum or Enigma and see what they say

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See siam_collection's Items on eBay

I've been waiting for a group break here for a while as well. I hope it happens soon now that the season has started.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nbacrds's Items on eBay

Any chance of a CC Basketball Pack Sales like the hockey section soon...?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910