Anyone Want These Cards "Cheap"

Hi I am trying to sell all the cards I dont want anymore to make some money to pay some bills. I listed prices below with the cards and that includes shipping. Someone has to want some of these

03/04 Sp Game Used Stuff Jersey Etc....

Lamar Odom Authentic Patch #ed 16/100 Two colors $6.00
    Joe Johnson Authentic Fabrics $4.00
    Bostjan Nachbar Authentic Fabrics $4.00
    Drew Gooden All Star Apparel $5.00
    Pau Gasol Jersey $5.00
    Leandrinho Barbosa Authentic Rookie #ed 488/999 $4.00
    MJ Tribute #97 #ed 833/999 $4.00

02/03 Inspirations Gordan Giricek Autograph #ed 1489/1600 $6.00

03/04 Fleer Ultra Platinum Medallion Nene #ed 75/100 $3.00

03/04 Upper Deck Mvp Kobe Bryant Monumental Moments Insert $4.00

03/04 Standing "O" Rookie Lebron James $15.00

not to much here but if you need commons tell me I might have them I just didnt want to list a whole bunch it takes to long. You can e-mail me at toedter337@sbcglobal.net or respond to this article or you can even send me a personal message. I'm flexable with my prices so just ask. Thanks.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

ok matrix813 are you willing to pay 15 delivered for it talk to me I need the money

jydfan13 so does that matrix guy are you willing to pay 15 for it

BBallin240 like i said in the post i need money right now any other time I would trade you but not right now I only need money. Also i did look at your website and really saw nothing I am only interested in sacramento kings cards current players.