Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need lebrons! please help!

i need lebrons! please help!

i got mvp , topps , and si kids

i need all others! please help!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have the 4 UD top prospects jake do u want them I also got topps and mvp would u want them

Check out my 2 RARE Lebron 2003-04 FLEER TRADITION ROOKIES ON EBAY FOR SUPER CHEAP AT THE LINK BELOW. I also have access to the Lebron Special Edition Upper Deck Factory Sealed 32 card set for $24.99 (plus $5.00 shipping). For trade I have a 2003-04 Lebron Playground rules insert card and a 2003-04 fleer tradition trio rookie with Lebron, Carmelo, and Dwayne Wade. plmk
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Check out my 2 RARE Lebron 2003-04 FLEER TRADITION ROOKIES ON EBAY FOR SUPER CHEAP AT THE LINK BELOW. I also have access to the Lebron Special Edition Upper Deck Factory Sealed 32 card set for $24.99 (plus $5.00 shipping). For trade I have a 2003-04 Lebron Playground rules insert card and a 2003-04 fleer tradition trio rookie with Lebron, Carmelo, and Dwayne Wade. plmk
    Peace and Regards
    Matt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

hey..ill give u a drew henson gu bat card and a eddy furniss auto for the playground rules and the 3 person or just some of the LJ set...plmk!

I am sorry but I will never trade great players like Lebron for guys like Drew Henson and Eddy Furniss. Hope you understand. Do you have a trade list?

ill give a david robinson all star game floor for the 2 above

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast