Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: players lists wanted

players lists wanted

post your fav players cards you want and i will look through my collection i only sell baseball cards and about the players you want to post here i dont accept card numbers your looking for on here just players that you like alot and willing to buy cards from me

I don't specialize in specific players per se. However, being from New York State, I am interested in Mets & Yankees cards from this year. You've seen my wrestling list in one of the other forums. I think we can work some kind of deal. LMK ASAP via PM.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

Dontrelle Willis, Miguel Cabrera, Juan Pierre, Carlos Beltran, Jody Geurt, Victor Martinez, Jeff Duncan. PLMK what you have.

Thanks
    Kirby

Greg Maddux
    Matt Kata
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

Alfonso Soriano, Jason Anderson, and Michel Hernandez. PLMK!

ChiBearsCubs03 i am just wondering if you still want that mark grace card for 2 dollars its a 1998 fleer ultra gold medallon edition let me know and for the rest of you i will get back to you once i look more through my card collection

CoolAzDad i got 7 greg maddux cards the first one is a league leaders era leaders topps card number 231 year 1998 the second card i have is a 1999 pacific number 36 of greg maddux the third card i have is a fleer ultra 1998 card number 122 the forth card i have is a upper deck collectors choice 1997 ab12 the fith card is a flerr ultra 1997 artistiv talents 8 of 18 and the last card i have is a 1993 fleer ultra card number 307 all these are greg maddux let me know if your interested in any of them

Thanks for checking, I already have all of those cards!
    Always looking for Greg Maddux cards, auto's, GU, etc.

Maddux Collection - 1692/6772 25%

Hidden Content

i also have a graded card of greg maddux a 1987 topps traded #70t but your prob have that card to let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast