Exclamation Can I Get A Game That's Not A Blowout?

I get 3 games right now...

Penn State - 52
    Indiana - 7

Iowa - 40
    Minnesota - 6

Michigan State - 14
    Wisconsin - 56

All 3 games have like 5 minutes left to go in the 4th. Just when I'm up for the early games and want to watch one, none are worth watching! :(

I know i can't stand like last week. I was forced to watch the beatdown ABC called game that was OU vs A&M. The UT-Texas Tech game should be good today though.

Re: Can I Get A Game That's Not A Blowout?

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I get 3 games right now...

Penn State - 52
    Indiana - 7
    I had fun watching that game. Even though it was Indiana. They made us look like friggin' Oklahoma. Solid effort from the Lions today. The only thing that scares me is that they gave up 200+ on the ground to BenJarvus Green-Ellis. That is perhaps the longest name I have ever heard.

Watching Uconn right now up 24-0 on Wake Forest 1 minute into the 2nd quarter!!

GO HUSKIES!

Well the games I watched were blowouts, but they are my favorite teams so I didn't mind.

Michigan whooped Northwestern 41-10
    USC Stomped Arizona 45-0

Nice that both of my teams won big today. Now I'm hoping that the Raiders can do the same thing tomorrow.

Originally posted by CaliforniaSoxfan
    Nice that both of my teams won big today. Now I'm hoping that the Raiders can do the same thing tomorrow.
    Raiders will be lucky to NOT give up more than 31 points (including 1-2 Randy Moss TDs)

I am hoping that Rice finally gets his TD for the season

Woohoo Pitt loses. All of Lion Nation rejoyce. We win and and Pissburgh losses. Can't get much better :D

holy crap, I stand corrected, as the Raiders upset the Vikings!!!