Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

03 Sweet Spot Mark Prior auto FT

Hi---I have this for trade---it is incoming, I expect it in the next day or 2-----------(want to "nail" down a trade now, and we can both send when my card arrives)---Thanks, "Nail"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=44840&rd=1

BV is $150----Possibly trade for an auto of one of these guys---

Nolan Ryan
    Barry Bonds
    Cal Ripken Jr
    Or offer any HOF baseball auto

hey

Im interested, check my newest post (Tradelist with corrections) and tell me if you like anything.

StUkARuDeL ---I like this, bv is a little off, is there anything from my trade list you like?---"Nail"

2003 SP Yankee Stars Chirography Roger Clemens /75 bv$200

HEY

I couldnt resist looking at your PC, But is there anyway I could get your Bondd topps ten auto? Maybe replace that with the Prior?
    If not we can discuss something else

interested in a few cards including the sweet spot auto of prior and willis and the 2001 donruss signature #/800 (mackowiak and snow) you have.

i have a pujols rc that i am willing to part with, check my site and let me know of anything that interests you.

www.freewebs.com/shinng5_35/

thanks.

pujolsmussina535
    ---You have some great cards listed on your site, however, didn't see anything I could trade the Sweet Spot auto's for----
    If you need the 01 Don. Sig. rc's, they only book $8 ea. I could trade for any $10 auto or gu (baseball) that you would want to pick out and send---LMK---Thanks, "Nail"

let me know what you want either game used or auto (10.00) and i'd be interested in working something out for the 2 don. sig.

Nail-
    Check my site for the hell of it, lmk if you see anything you need for the Prior..Thanks Bro

AL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast