Thread: how did i do/

how did i do/

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...egory=648&rd=1

well.. the thing i dont get is it says its sp and bv 20...

what do u think that means... cause the base chrome books 8 lmk what u all think...w hen i get the card its for trade/sale lol

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    The Refractor version books for $20. The only other thing I could think of is maybe he isn't using beckett as a guide, maybe Tuff Stuff?

o tyhen maybe it is a refractor and he didnt list it that it was and thats why i got it for so low.. .but if it is the refractor how did i do... if it isnt the refractor.. how did i do... lol.. please answer those 2 ? people lol

You did great either way. If you can get a RC of a decent player for a penny, you did great!

Honestly.....Dixon Chrome for $2.01 delivered isnt really a steal. I will sell you some other Chrome cards for around that rate as a lot if youd like. PM me if interested
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

its great if you dont include the shipping...but even with, you didnt overpay too much