Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hendrikus1967's Items on eBay

Outstanding trades with DeeMcGee

If you have an outstanding trade with DeeMcGee and have not received your end of the deal, while you have sent yours, PLMK ASAP!

Please state what the trade was for and what you sent out already!

CURRENT OUTSTANDING
    Xpress34 - 47288 - Adam Wainwright Special Endorsements AU - FIXED
    Yanksfan396 - - Morneau/Atkins/Roberts triple auto and a Thurman Munson triple jersey
    Garyg21 - 47105 -
    Stlcards1 - 47832 - FIXED
    Bizzle2nizzle - 46024 -9 dollars
    Last edited by hendrikus1967; 08-29-2007 at 10:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See showtime7486's Items on eBay

How about if he agreed to a trade, and agreed to send first, but he never sent.

And how about if he did it twice? And then asked me why I hadn't sent my cards out to him....

This guy is nothing but trouble.

the only reason i didnt send out 2 u is because u gave me fake bv prices y ddid u do that

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by hendrikus1967
    If you have an outstanding trade with DeeMcGee and have not received your end of the deal, while you have sent yours, PLMK ASAP!

Please state what the trade was for and what you sent out already!

Henri -

Still waiting for my Adam Wainwright AU (Adam Wainwright Special Endorsements AU) from my trade with Dee - Trade ID: 47288.

I sent my end and he rcvd it already (Aug 9th per USPS - check DC #03060320000320560606) - Brad Penny Revolution Game Ball AU.

I sent him a PM asking where my card was and he replied he would send another - he says he has like eight of them.

I'm still waiting.

And you know from past stuff with me Henri - I ship right, I ship on time, and I ship with Delivery Confirmation.

Tomorrow is the 23rd - almost 2 weeks since he RCVD his card and almost 3 weeks since the trade was posted and confirmed! (Aug 3rd).

I'm just glad I didn't do a deal with him with my 1/5 Oswalt Multi Patch AU card!!!

And for the record - since you are reading this thread Dee - if I don't get my card within the next week, I WILL press Postal Fraud Charges.

- Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still owes a Morneau/Atkins/Roberts triple auto and a Thurman Munson triple jersey. I sent over three weeks ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I had a great deal with him and got the paypal but i need the cards still but he said he has sent out and i believe him

SCF Rewards
    Country

trade id: 47105

been 3 weeks and have only received lies

Country
    See jordan10703's Items on eBay

he got me to sent out almost two weeks ago. still nothing. here is the trade ID#(47832)
    Last edited by Stlcards1; 08-23-2007 at 05:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Henri -

Looks like you have enough here that someone might want to contact his local PD and have them pay him a visit.

I have no problem doing it. Just let me know.

- Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

One other note about Dee -

Before we 'traded', he asked for a scan of my card which I gladly supplied.

The next day when the trade posted - and before I shipped - he had the scan in his photo bucket, but NOT listed as incoming - he had it listed like he already had it.

I wonder how many scans in his bucket are of cards he doesn't even have???

Just an FYI

- Chris

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast