Thread: gu i have for trade

pooby7

Lightbulb gu i have for trade

what i have to trade is a david justice upper deck vintage dropping the hammer 03 gu bat, 02 tom glavin upper deck classic world series matchups gu, 02 tino martinez fleer plantinum gu bat, 03 doug mientkiewicz topps 206 gu, 02 l lieter upperdeck classic world series matchups gu, 02 kevin brown upperdeck gu, 01 sal bano gu bat, 01 moises alou fleer plantinum lumberjacks gu bat, 01 garry matthews sp legendary cuts debut bat cards gu bat, 02 larry walker flair jersey heights gu, 02 dave winfield fleer greats dueling duos gu bat, 02 jim palmer fleer greats through the years gu, 02 aj burnett leaf certified materials fabric of the game 2 colored gu jersey, 02 scott rolen topps reserveauthentic game worn jersey, 02 mike sweeny upperdeck diamond connections gu numered to 529-775, 03 dustin pedoria usa baseball gu,01 john olerude sp game used edition authentic fabrics gu, 02 matt lawton topps tools of the trade gu bat, 00 roberto alomar sp game bat edition piece of the game gu bat, 01 gary carter upperdeck decade 1970's gu bat, 01 sean burroghs topps 50 years authentic game worn jersey, 02 geoge foster sp legendary bat edition gu bat, 01 jason giambi fleer plantinum national patch time gu, 01 shawn green fleer plantinum national patch time gu. im looking for gu/ autos/and rookies of pujols, carmelo anthony , mark prior , ahman green , and priest holmes, michael vick , and lebron james .

get a lot more responces if you listed them like:

1. hadfafa
    2. ajsdfasfjd
    3. asdjfasdf

that type way lot easier to read

pooby7

honest error

my son typed all of it and god bless him he had good intentions.He just forgot to hit the enter key each time he typed in a card.Hes only 10 years old and he felt bad after he seen what he had done,And to the joker that typed the scrambled letters you act like a 10 year old.

i was using that as an example dont get all harsh about people trying to help

pooby7

nobody is getting harsh

i dont call what you did help in no way shape or form it was belittling a 10 year old kid.And he didnt need help he already knew what to do he just forgot leave it at that ok

pooby... 2 things :

1)rednecksims wasn't trying to belittle anyone. All he was doing was suggesting a formatt to future posts that are easier for people to read and understand. rednecksims had no clue that your son who is 10 wrote that post. This then leads me to point 2...

2)If your son is 10 years old, then technically he's not allowed to be on not only SCF, but any forum. Pretty much every forum now-a-days when you sign up for an account you cannot get an account unless you are at least 13. I see the account was signed up under you... which is no problem. However, if you are going to allow your 10 year old son to post here, it is your responsibility to monitor him. You can edit any post that was written by him by clicking the edit button under the post.

I figured I'd help you out.

david justice upper deck vintage dropping the hammer 03 gu bat

02 tom glavin upper deck classic world series matchups gu
    02 tino martinez fleer plantinum gu bat
    03 doug mientkiewicz topps 206 gu
    02 l lieter upperdeck classic world series matchups gu
    02 kevin brown upperdeck gu
    01 sal bano gu bat
    01 moises alou fleer plantinum lumberjacks gu bat
    01 garry matthews sp legendary cuts debut bat cards gu bat
    02 larry walker flair jersey heights gu
    02 dave winfield fleer greats dueling duos gu bat
    02 jim palmer fleer greats through the years gu
    02 aj burnett leaf certified materials fabric of the game 2 colored gu jersey
    02 scott rolen topps reserveauthentic game worn jersey
    02 mike sweeny upperdeck diamond connections gu numered to 529-775
    03 dustin pedoria usa baseball gu
    01 john olerude sp game used edition authentic fabrics gu
    02 matt lawton topps tools of the trade gu bat
    00 roberto alomar sp game bat edition piece of the game gu bat
    01 gary carter upperdeck decade 1970's gu bat
    01 sean burroghs topps 50 years authentic game worn jersey
    02 geoge foster sp legendary bat edition gu bat
    01 jason giambi fleer plantinum national patch time gu
    01 shawn green fleer plantinum national patch time gu.

he is looking for gu/ autos/and rookies of pujols, carmelo anthony , mark prior , ahman green , and priest holmes, michael vick , and lebron james .
    Last edited by Rippaflow; 11-17-2003 at 04:55 PM.

Agreed! 150 CC to Rippa for taking the time to help another member. ;)

BGray