Another ? For You Graded Card Collectors???

Does the pit.com pretty accurately reflect the market prices for graded cards at the current time...I guess I am a little hesitant to puchase a few cards that I like there due to the fact that I am thinking I may be paying an inflated price...Also has anyone ever used the option of posting your own buy offer and if so how well did it work???Thanks In Advance.....

2. SCC Fall 2017
    I would say the prices are right on for most of the cards... the only ones to watch out for are those that havent sold in a long period of time. The buy offer has worked for me in the past, jsut depends.

Lightbulb

[QUOTE]Does the pit.com pretty accurately reflect the market prices for graded cards at the current time...I guess I am a little hesitant to puchase a few cards that I like there due to the fact that I am thinking I may be paying an inflated price [QUOTE]

Simply do an ebay search for the card you are thinking of purchasing.
    If no current auction, you can also hit list completed auctions for the same card.

better safe than sorry! GOOD LUCK
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U

I agree with that meuandthelot.

Sometimes The PIT is slow to move on prices for hot cards and you can get some great deals.

I've spent a lot of time comparing Ebay v. The Pitt prices over the past couple of years.

All in all I consider eBay the true market because that is exactly what it is.

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!