Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCS Sucks!!

SCF Rewards

BCS Sucks!!

How could osu jump usc right after usc put a hurting on arizona, 45-0!?! yea yea i know the strength of schedule and blah blah blah. If USC wins out and they are not in the title game, there will be serious uproar against the bcs computer system

-Harris-

SCF Rewards

I mean Ohio State also has one loss so it isn't that much of an outrage. If Ohio State wins this week they get a quality win bonus also. The real outrage is TCU is undefeated and is number 8. They won by 33 this weekend and dropped two spots. The whole system is bogus. Give playoffs a chance NCAA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

GO BUCKEYES!

Now if we can just beat Michigan this weekend. I'm sorry, but no one gave props to OSU last year, and they won it all. No one has given them anything this year either, but here they are again, on the cusp of playing in the national championship and truly able to defend their title. Don't hate, congratulate!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gw117's Items on eBay

I some what like the BCS...but I think they need to put more of an empthisis (sp?) on difficultly of schedule...also, to have an effective playoff it would take forever...on a side note...go osu...beat michigan!! i freaking hate michigan and iowa...and hopefully osu will beat both of them cus illinois sure as hell didnt... :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Cleveland Indians Cleveland Cavaliers Ohio State Buckeyes
    Twitter: @Tribe_Buckeye_Fan See 96berettaz26's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

OSU doesn't play Iowa. Michigan is the last game of the year.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I like it...

OSU has played a harder schedule, both have 1 loss, and OSU is the defending champs. I know the defending champs thing doesn't play in the BCS standings, but it should.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Go Bucks! I bleed scarlet and silver! Bucks repeat as national champs again!

Dillon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by brunell8
    OSU doesn't play Iowa. Michigan is the last game of the year.

osu already beat them.. :)

SCF Rewards

I just dislike the fact that the two most popular human polls (ap and espn/coaches) has usc at #2, and the computer has them almost at #4.

I know a playoff would be difficult to organzie, but theres gotta be another solution. A more human approach rather than waiting for a computer to calculate who the best teams are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think the system just needs to be tweaked a little bit...i remember reading about the formula they use but i dont remember where it was or what it was, it just made sense then...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast