Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

Still waiting for all of the questions to be answered correctly. So bring on your answers. :)

Richie

SCF Rewards
    Country

here's my answers

A
    D
    B
    C
    B
    A
    A
    D
    B
    D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

1) On the 2006 Topps Total #344 card, who is on it along with Brian Dawkins?

b) Jevon Kearse

2) On the 2000 Topps #62 card, how many TD's and INT's did Donovan McNabb throw in 1999?

d) 8 TD's, 7 INT's

3) On the 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear #79 card, what is Jabar Gaffney's height?

b) 6' 1"

4) In the 2005 Score set, which card(s) is Terrell Owens featured on?

d. none of the above

5) On the 2005 Ultra card #171, what teams jersey does Jevon Kearse have on?

a) Titans

6) On the back of the 2005 Topps Glistening Gold Donovan McNabb insert, how is the card number typed?

d. none of the above

7) On the 2006 Topps Turkey Red Donte' Stallworth #312 card, what color border is his base card?

c) gray

8) On the 2005 Ultra Freddie Mitchell #175 card, what color border is his base card?

d) none of the above

9) On the backs of Brian Dawkins 2000 Topps #131 card and 2006 Topps #194 card, his height and weight are the same on the both of them.

b) False

10) On the back of a 2006 Topps card a player was quoted saying the following,"You can't fake dog, you either have dog or you don't. That's what we call it." Who was it that said that?

a) Terrell Owens

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for all of the answers thus far. There has not been any one to get them ALL correct though. I will let this one run for a little longer. Lets bring in more answers to see if we can get someone with ALL 10 correct. :)

Richie

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welp I think it is time to end this little contest. hehe. Been awhile and no one was able to come up with ALL of the correct answers. So the winner will be the one who got the most correct. And the Winner is theproudestmonkey with 8 correct answers. So if theproudestmonkey would be so willing to drop me an addy then I will get the cards out ASAP. Thanks to everyone that played and look for more contests in the future. Thanks. :)

Richie

P.S. And here are the correct answers that I was looking for:

1) A
    2) C
    3) B
    4) C
    5) B
    6) D
    7) C
    8) D
    9) B
    10) D