Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Someone please do a TRADE with me....

please check out my site. I am willing to trade anything on there for #'d, GU, Autos, auto'd/gu. I may not except all of them, but I'm not looking to trade down. Only thing.

are you still looking for the 01 private stock, i think i might have a juan gonzalez, larry walker, and rafael palmeiro (jersey).

lmk if you have anything on my wantlist.

Sorry, I dont think I have anything on your wantlist. Sorry we cant make a trade.

Mortigan
    Do you have any 1976 Topps

Actually, I do have one box that has a lot of around 1976 Topps. I'll have to look for it. As well, I could help you make a pretty big dent in your set wantlists on your site. Just give me abouta day or two and PM me and I'll tell you what I find.
    Last edited by tigersfan12; 11-18-2003 at 08:09 PM.

1999 Just Autos Reggie Taylor BV 2

I do like this, but not sure if you want to make a $2 trade :)

What's the BV on the Mystery Ortiz auto? I like that, I remember you saying in older posts that it was like 4. Can I put one more thing with it to get that?

sorry, I traded the mystery auto. anything else you liked?

Mortigan
    I am only interested in the 1976 for Autos and GU and 1976-1979 for numbered cards. I have 2-3 Autos from 2003 Topps Traded and 3-4 GU from the same set and about 40 #ed from that set and 2003 Topps Chrome. LMK if you are still interested.

Ok, I'll try to get some of the 1976 Topps. Who's autos do you have from that set?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast