Post Anyone buy from DACARDWORLD.COM?

I don't but I found a special code in my Tuff Stuff magazine where you can get $10 off your purchase.

Just type in: 217MUBZ

and it takes $10 off your total
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

There's a catch. You have to spend more than $100. I buy from there all the time and love it.

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    There's a catch. You have to spend more than $100. I buy from there all the time and love it.

Tim
    What?

Are you sure the ad doesn't say anything about it and I really wanted to get something cheap.

I did it but I had to buy $100 worth. Take a look at the fine print. It was in Beckett and said you had to buy $100 worth.

Tim

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    I did it but I had to buy $100 worth. Take a look at the fine print. It was in Beckett and said you had to buy $100 worth.

Tim
    I can't see the one in Beckett I saw the one in Tuff Stuff.

But the one in Tuff Stuff has no small print.

That sucks I wanted to get a discount. :( :( :(

damn! and I was sooo excited about $10 off.

talk about premature joculation

lolol

I think they have some of the best prices in the hobby, I have not bought anything from because they can't beat my local hobby shop, actually nobody can and he is on direct with every major card company out there. and if he doesn't have it I can go to cheap seats they are close to me, but the owner is bit*** she always has an attitude, the last time I was in there she was pissed off because some little kids stole a urlacher rc graded psa don't remember what the grade was but the cost was $50 and I said to her is if makes you that mad about it, why do you have them on the front counter and not behind or in the case.

one of the people was like I can sell your cards for you on ebay, I said not thanks I think I could that myself.

Yeah they have some REALLY good prices but I thought I was getting $10 off something under $100 which would have been sweet.

I always here that they have great prices, but after looking at there site I never really see anything special about their prices...Are you guys comparing them to online hobby shops mainly???

Originally posted by Qball76
    I always here that they have great prices, but after looking at there site I never really see anything special about their prices...Are you guys comparing them to online hobby shops mainly???
    Compared to most people they have fantastic prices. If you know of some places that are a lot cheaper then fill me in because I love to get cards for cheap.