Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TARGET MOJO TODAY.

Talking TARGET MOJO TODAY.

i notice in the card section, they had restocked the 4.99 victory /auto packs. they had 12 so i snag them all. here,s the booty mates. larry

97 REGGIE MILLER. MOJO-RIFFIC

99 LAMAR ODOM

97 RAY ALLEN EMERALD . SWEEET

99 COREY MAGGETTE. NICE

97 MARK DAVIS NICE SIG

99 DANA BARROS

99 TRAJAN LANGDON

98 FELIPE LOPEZ 13DR.

99 ANTHONY JOHNSON

99 SCOT POLLARD

99 SAM MITCHELL

96 JOE SMITH NICE
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

I am SUPER interested in the Reggie Miller. Willing to sell/trade?

-Harris-

The Alaskan Marksman, and Ray Allen, and Magetter, and Miller, and Joe Smith. Those are some nice pulls, did you get anything in the Victory packs, because I know the Michael Jordans book like 15 and the numbered book high also.

ICHIRO. FIRST. NICE JAY-Z PICS ON THE PROFILE. AS FOR THE VICTORY PACKS, I DID PULL A LEBRON # 222 SP . I PULLED THE JORDAN OUT OF THE LAST BATCH OF PACKS I BUSTED.

I DON,T KNOW IF ANY OF THE CARDS WERE NUMBERED. I GUESS I HAVE TO LOOK THRU THEM SOME TIME. SOON.

LARRY,
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SKYRACER3. i did not see anthing on your trade list i can use. but feel free to make me an cash offer. thanks.

larry

Would you be interested in either of these two? Maybe we can do card/cash combo.

2003 Donruss Jackie Robinson Classic Singles Jersey CS3 BV=100
    2001-2002 Topps Tribute Milestone Materials Nolan Ryan Jersey NR BV=80

skyracer3 is the robinson a jersey card not pants. and is it numbered. the miller books $ 200.00 how much cash are you offering. lmk. thanks.
    larry

ps. to the mods. i know this is the forum. but can i get this thread moved to the trade board.. thanks.

larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast