Thread: Jeff Francouer..

Jeff Francouer..

Looking for this card:

2002 Upper Dech PP Jeff Francoeur jersey card

LMK if you have this and what you want in return for it...

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    i got it but unfortunately, ah heck we've been through this before, lol!!!

I have no gu that you would trade for it? lol...

man we can't get any trades worked out.. ;)

Oh well...

technically that card isn't a gu, it is a photo shoot worn jsy. frankly i don't know how it has retianed it's value. it books at $40 and still sells on ebay for $20+??? it is the 2nd one i have had, both were pulled from $29.99 retail boxes (in the same boxes i pulled upton and fielder autos). i sold the first one on the bay about a year ago for $36. anyways good luck w/ it!!!

Well..Francouer, along with Andy marte, are going to be the "next chipper and Andruw jones" and could be even more productive. Francouer is very popular because he grew up and played ball in Atlanta. he was suppose to be a top-5 pick in the 2001 draft. The reason he fell down to Atlanta was b/c he was an all-american high school defensive back for football and had a full ride to Clemson...He made it clear that the only baseball team he would play for was Atlanta. AS a result, no one risked their 1st round pick on him and when he fell to Atlanta, they drafted and signed him. He has incredible raw power, blazing speed, and will most likely be a gold glove outfielder....he's basicly your talented 5-tool player...

no,no,no...i know his background. he was featured in SI during his sr year (old spice athlete of the week). what i don't get his why the card has so much demand when it is not gu'd. personally i'd rather have the chrome dp (which i do).