Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBA trade

Wow, would that be a good trade for both teams. The Bulls would get the big men that they need with the Raptors getting some veteran leadership they need!

I am not sure which team benefits more....

but in watching my Lakers play the Bulls, Rose had other things on his mind......as he played horribly, missing quite a few wide open shots, and just plain playing listlessly

i think the raptors v carter will like having sombody who will score like rose and marshall but then again the rapors are getting ride of there point guard and rising star mo pete plmk what you think. and do you think there will be a trade with dalas or lakers involing the blazers plmk

Lakers will not be doing any trades this year.

Unless some team is willing to trade for an aging Derek Fisher (bad defense, inconsistent offense), a hapless Kareem Rush (doesn't seem to grasp the concept of the Triangle offense), an aging Horace Grant (good for a few rebounds and a couple of points, and some defense, but not more than 15 minutes of action), a rarely-used Jannero Pargo -- just too small and inexperienced.

So, we could use some of the players from Dallas and Portland, but we have nothing to offer them

I have herd alot of roomers about kobe being traded of relesed or giulty for what he did

this trade hasnt happened! (yet at least)

Originally posted by stalking_WOLF_21
    I have herd alot of roomers about kobe being traded of relesed or giulty for what he did
    dont count on it

he won't get traded the only thing he might get is prison then they said that some teams may try to release him from prison what do you guys think ???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast