Thread: Is lebron all that

puke

Is lebron all that

:rotate: Do you think Lebron James should go to college or to the NBA
    Last edited by puke; 03-06-2003 at 09:17 PM.

puke
    I think he should go to the NBA. I don't think hes going to be the next Jordan like some people think yet i do believe he will average about 14 pts in his rookie year then in his prim start averaging around 30
    Last edited by puke; 03-06-2003 at 09:18 PM.

i think he will have a mediocre first season...12 ppg but then he will explode. there is a reason he is getting all this attention...from seeing him play i think he will be great

xxchamp34xx
    I agree mtduff.... he will go straight to NBA,,,, have a halfway decent season... then brake out like kobe is doing

Let's see even if he will be a bum in all his seasons in the NBA.

19 million + 30million shoe contract and endorsements to work 6 months.
    $0 to work to get $19 million + a shoe contract and endorsements to work 6 month and have to hide all the things he is getting under the table.

well NBA wins.

Ryan

like i said before i have seen him play at least a dozen times he is simply amazing his ball handiling skills are great his defense is superb and his jumper rivals anyones in the nba now. Lebron takes a lot of flack with the hummer and other things but fact is he is a team player he could go out and score 70 a night anytime he wants

hersch03
    nba, he isn't smart enough to eligable to play college ball

Originally posted by hersch03
    nba, he isn't smart enough to eligable to play college ball
    ouch!!! I heard he already forfeited his college his college eligibility for something he did at a summer camp!! Who wouldn't go straight to the NBA when as soon as you sign that contract, you are set for life!!

:hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

NBA, i saw him play at the Prime Time Shootout Two tears in a rwo at Trenton NJ (Best HS tourney in country) and he defintely is a man among boys. As much as i oppose High schollers entering the draft, he should go now and not risk getting hurt in college.

Serls015
    If he goes to college for even one year he will be soo much better when he goes into the Nba.