Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

As far as I know they're part of the NFLPA... the only guy that I know of that's not part of it is Arrington. So there's no reason to just leave them out.

SCF Rewards

Wow, that certainly qualifies as a major disappointment with this set. I was really going to buy a bunch of this, but now I may wait and spend the big money on SP Authentic instead (comes out in mid-December). Thanks for the link and info, Iggy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm hoping that checklist just has an error to it. I don't see how you can just leave out 2 of the best rookies in the league. Johnson is just second to Boldin in rookie WR's and Rogers would be right there too if he hadn't got hurt.

Just wait till I get my case Jerry before you got forking out loot on this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, no Andre Johnson is a bummer! Who would have thought 2 of the rookies I want most are Houston Texans. ;)

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dontrellefan35's Items on eBay

Thanks for the heads-up. I was thinking baout getting a box and was mainly hoping for an AUTO of Calico, Boldin or Davis...I could still get a Davis, but pretty unlikely. :(

Kirby

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still haven't gotten my case yet but hopefully get it tomorrow. I'd probably have it today if it wasn't a holiday. I'll give you guys a complete break including who is/isn't left out.

SCF Rewards

Iggy, I couldn't wait man! So, I bought a box at a show yesterday (Friday) for $55. Not a bad break, but here's some news for all - there are RC's of Charles Rogers (#185) and Andre Johnson (#195), but they are not autos. Also, there are a few more auto RC's than you initially listed, there is also:

Quentin Griffin
    Kevin Garrett
    Charles Tillman
    Arnaz Battle
    Brooks Bollinger
    LaBrandon Toefield
    Sam Aiken
    Justin Gage
    Gibran Hamdan

Overall, I am still disappointed with the RC auto crop (1 per box).

Here's my break if anyone is interested:

Justin Fargas RC Gold Refractor 17/50

L.J. Smith Auto RC

Mike Pinkard Red Refractor Uncirculated 013/235 (1 of these per box, plus a redemption for 1 more on the pit.com)

Andre Woolfold RC Xfractor 044/250

RC's of Musa Smith, Aaron Walker, Nate Burleson, Ken Hamlin, Kevin Curtis, Marcus Trufant, William Joseph, Dallas Clark, Calvin Pace, Cory Redding, Dewayne White, Siddeeq Shabazz, Ken Dorsey, Brandon Drumm, Travis Anglin, Dewayne Robertson.

(Who are any of these guys? Haven't even heard of most of them!)

But, I like the cards overall, and will probably buy more (hoping for that Leftwich or Palmer auto RC). Curious to hear how you make out with your case, Iggy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm really taking it from behind here with UPS. It was shipped Tuesday and I would have had it Thursday but Thursday was Thanksgiving. So I figure I'll get it Friday... and then I find out UPS is only delivering air-mail's on Friday. I SHOULD have it no doubt on Monday. I'm glad the checklist on the Topps website was messed up but the rookie auto's are still weak.

Jerry, if you don't want that thepit redemption, I'll take it off your hands :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12