Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends Wants!!

Friends Wants!!

hi, my friend is looking to fatten his collection. he needs any and ALL Laveranues Coles and Santana Moss cards he can get.

some examples:

sp authentic
    spx
    topps chrome
    contenders
    finest
    any gu/autos
    most low #
    any nice base rc (topps chrome contenders leaf limited titanium debut pros and prospects ETC)

check his page lmk what you have and like

thanks!!

I got me a couple S moss jersey cards on my www .. Would he buy right now

Jay

2001 Leaf rookies and stars freshmen orientation santana moss--Game Jsy~~{{BV $20}}~~ Jets Uniform
    01 Playoff Honors Rookie Tandems Santana Moss/Freddie Mitchel-DUAL Game Used Football ~~{{BV $15}}~~ Jets Uniform, Eagles Uniform
    02 Fleer Genuine Genuine Article Santana Moss Game Used Jersey{{252/500}} ~~{{BV$10}}~~ Jets Uniform

How much for these 3?

LMK
    Thanks

vick2price

I pmed you about this right away and have not received a conformation on it.. I am just curious if you even had the pm

Jay

hey, he said he cant do that much just because there is other stuff he wants more right now, sry

Thanks

I am going to get in touch with an emmitt collector i talk to and i will see if he needs any of those jerseys of emmitt that your friend has.. If he does.. Im almost postive i need something from him so i will see what happens then

Jay

Will do.. Jamie((jlderly)) has a nice ulacher jersey card that i could use to trade for a dayne.. Its good sell bait if the dayne is not there either but the time delay in all these pms may take a bit

Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast