Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

First Presidential Cut Made it to EBay

Well, Jefferson was first on. Bidding on it has been crazy, and its a 10 day auction, no telling where it will end.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...55956&tc=photo

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Thats one awesome cut! It start at a dollar and is almost up to 5,000 thats amazing!

That's a sweet card. I can't imagine the face on the person who got that out of a pack.

it was me. i pulled it. i plan on using the money to buy a diamond studded collar for my dog

WOW Sweet card. Think if Jefferson is going for 5 grand or more. Think about George Washington or Abraham Lincoln or JFK. I wish I could pull one of those things. That would be unbelivable.

Originally posted by Rick Polus
    All I can say is WOW !

Thats all most people can say

Already over $5,000. Wonder what this is gonna end up at!

So.. do they come in their own collection, or what? what should i search on ebay if i wanted to buy a box of presidential cards or whatever this set is? lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast