View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%

Thread: Miami vs Pittsburgh

Miami vs Pittsburgh

So what are your thoughts on the Miami vs Pittsburgh game?

This game is HUGE for both teams. The winner of the game will share the Big East Championship with WVU and get the Big East BCS bid (most likely Orange Bowl).

If Miami wins, they'll have the tie breaker on WVU since they beat WVU earlier this year. If Pittsburgh wins, WVU holds the victory tie breaker over Pitt. Pittsburgh will get the BCS bid though as long as Pitt finishes at least 5 spots ahead of WVU in the BCS standings. Currently Pittsburgh is 25 in the BCS and WVU is not ranked since they only list the Top25. Someone told me WVU is sitting at 29 in the BCS right now. WVU got Temple while Pittsburgh got Miami. So if Pittsburgh wins, they should be clear of that 5 spot range.

I know I'll be there screaming my head off... and no taking a broad this time letting her nagg me and leaving early like what happened for the Tech game!

I hate too say it but Pitt will win this one. Miami has stumbled and neither Berlin or Crudup will be able to do enough to beat the Panthers. Rutherford-to-Fitzgerald will hurt Miami all day and it should cold enough to effect Miami. Close game, probably 6 points or less, but Pitt will find a way to win. Damn Panthers. Go 'Canes.

I HOPE MIAMI LOSES... WVU WILL WIN THE BIG EAST... I CANT REMEMBER TEH LAST TIME THEY DID TAHT... i dont care if Pitt gets the bowl bid... IO think the championship would be better... so idk.. it will be a great game... VT GOT knocked off (thanx for going to the ACC goodbye) lol and now miami needs to too... So it will be the game im watching :)

I am rooting for Pitt b/c I hate Miami

but if I were betting money, it'd be on the Hurricanes

i voted for miami but i want pitt...i hate miami...hopefully fitzgerald could have a monster game

They played like garbage... another choke for Pitt.