Thread: mcgahee

hes on the active roster... agiant the texans he wasnt suited up.. i dont know about the colts game.. the bills will prolly put him in.. cause henry keeps getting banged up.. and thats not good.. but well ahve to see... if he is inactive all year.. can he be considered a rookie next year and be in contention of rookie of the year

yea, i believe he can, prolly rookies are determined on how many games played...would the bills consider trading henry?...id love the eagles to get him but i dont want to mess up the chemistry with the three-headed monster (westbrook, buckhalter, staley)

i dotn think so.. teh bills need both i think... to mix things up when both are 100%.. henry could be used for trade bait if mcgahee is as good as in the college days.. especially if htey can trade henry for a high first round pick (IMO HES WORTH IT) teh bills will and maybe go for a great WR like fitzgeral or qb like manning.. I CANT WAIT TILL THE BILLS OFFSEASON AND THE END OF THE GREG WILLIAMS/KEVIN GILBRIDE ERA lol

lol, with the way they started the year, things looked great, until the eagles game

The Bills won't trade Henry. He is already one of the Top 10 RB's in the league. I don't see them trading him at all!