Thread: Good Buy???

Good Buy???

Howdy. Well a few days ago I bought a 00-01 Topps Gallery Relics T-Mac Jersey that is 2 color and books at $60 for only $5. On a scale of 1 to 10 what kind of deal is this(for me)? I just was kinda wondering cause TMac's stats have been declining and all. Peace.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    His stats will go back up for sure. All players go through droughts once and a while. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give you a 9. Any time you can get a card for about 8% of BV that is one hell of a deal. Congrats

great deal...i wish i had found that lol

Damnit why can't I get any deals like this lol. Great purchase. 10!!

Slugger I bought it from a guy in my high school who had just gotten out of cards and is selling them now.

ask the guy from school if he has any Amare Nene, Chris Bosh, or Autos he wants to sell. If you find out he does and has good deals PM me thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

He hasnt bought any for about a year which is basically why he started selling them.