Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

SCF Rewards
    Country

He finally made his return. It was probably the worst kept secret in wrestling, but I enjoyed his return this Monday. I thought him clotheslining the runner was hysterical. The WWE desperately needs another big star right now. In my opinion, this was a big signing by the WWE.
    What are your thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jericho is good in the ring and on the mic because he enjoys it and doesnt alway take himself so seriously like other people. He is "fun" to watch. He has a charisma that few others have, and of last night...

ME - WANT - TITLE - MATCH

Using COOKIE MONSTER for a visual was priceless.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ZarkonGT's Items on eBay

Yeah, I loved the exchange with Santiko, er, SAntino too. ;)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

ME (Chris Jericho)
    WANT (Cookie Monster)
    TITLE (WWE Champ)
    MATCH (Lit Match)

He is gold on the microphone.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlcardinalsfan3's Items on eBay

raw will never evveer be the same again

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have alot of wrestling 8x10 autographs of todays stars, a few 4x6s not many, 3 figures, 2 shirts, and a few magazines 1 with 38 autographs, also have quite a few cards. was wondering if you was interested in buying or trading. all my stuff is autographed. i also have sports cards in basketball, football, and baseball. if you want to trade instead of buying i'm interested in football and wrestling mostly and some basketball. i like memorilbilia and good rookies mostly. just let me know what you got maybe we can do something. i'm new so i haven't listed items yet, but if we make a trade. i'll list it so we can trade it through here. you can send me a pm or email me at [email protected] thanks

if you want to see pictures of what i got go to http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn22/psychosharp/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567