Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgivin' Games

Thanksgivin' Games

Well it's almost that one day of the year where u can let loose again and watch some good ol' NFL pigskin in the middle of the week. That said, what r ur picks 4 the games? I like the Bay over the Lions 27 - 10 and the Cowboys over the Dolphins 17 - 14. How about u?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I'll take Dolphins 27-21 over Dallas

and Packers 38-17 winners

Packers over Lions 21-10 and Dolphins over Cowboys 17-9
    In baseball I'm collecting PSA 3.5 and above T206's, ungraded tobacco era cards, 1930's Goudey, and pre 1950 Bowman
    In boxing, i'm collecting PSA 5 and above 1948 Leaf
    In MMA, I am looking for 2010 Leaf Autographs

Packers/Lions game should be close as the Packers always have trouble playing in Detroit. They should come out on top but I expect a close game.

I like Dallas over Miami as the Dallas Defense is playing great right now and Dallas has yet to lose at home this year. Should be a defensive struggle with Dallas coming out on top with a score like 14-10.

come on no love for them lions? lol whats with that the pack has had lots of troubles in dtown all them ghetto plp yo i say lions and cowboys d & d

Originally posted by dtownlions33
    come on no love for them lions? lol whats with that the pack has had lots of troubles in dtown all them ghetto plp yo i say lions and cowboys d & d
    well...you're the only one who stuck with the Lions

and guess what?

Lions won!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast