Thread: Lucky Snipe LOL!

Talking Lucky Snipe LOL!

I listed this auction on my "watching" list, but forgot to check back until just now. Realizing that the auction ended soon, I rushed to ebay, and noticed there was only 16 seconds left. I hurried and entered my bid, and got it in with under 10 seconds left. Turns out I ended up winning this sweet foster auto for under four bucks :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2766941422

Pretty lucky in my opinion. I almost forgot to bid
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    nice going

I am intrigued by your fascination with DeShaun

While I love all Bruins players...the sh*t he pulled his senior year (taking gifts from agents, cars, etc) made UCLA looked bad

Wow man that is quite a steal.. And with his shipping rates((multiple buyer from him)) he never fails to put up some great cards at awsem deals.. Keep an eye out for others from him which i have no clue where he gets them from.. Glad to see you can get something rather cheap for your collection like that.. The only auto that i see go for that kinda price is with dayne is a UD game gear auto that books at like 12 bucks LOL

Jay

Nice steal. Maybe Deshaun will get some playing time and his value will go up you never know.