Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for tomlinson

looking for tomlinson

i need any tomlinson cards i dont already have...post a list of anything you have for trade and ill get back to you thanks
    Ben

My webpage

i could use this one man..lmk thanks
    2003 Topps Chrome Record Breakers Jersey 16/75 Ladainian Tomlinson $20
    Ben
    in the previous post i wrote youll find my website check it out for possible trades thanks

4. Kronozio
    I have a 2001 fleer tradition rookie retro threads gu ball w/stitching of ladainian tomlinson bv30. i would be interested in the portis or the vick. lmk

2003 Donruss Elite Michael Vick (Masks of Steel) #MS-1 #'d 213/400 --- $30.00

I like this

LMK
    Thanks

hotsauce you have a scan of the card?

vick2price i would need more in the trade for the vick masks of steel...about 10 dollars difference in BV...LMK thanks
    Ben

tomfan21- i don't have a scanner but pm me your email address and i can send you a digital camera pic of the card through email. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast