Thread: Etopps In Hand For CC

Etopps In Hand For CC

Allright guys and girls it's been a while since I've been around the forum and I need some cardcash so here's the deal...I've got a few 02 Ahman Green etopps cards in hand that I can spare and I'm looking for 400 CC per card and that will include shipping...Let me know if any of ya are interested...If your not familiar with etopps, email me and I'll send you a pic...

Thanks
    Q

How about 375, let me know....Really that's as low as I can go with the card price that I paid plus the fee to take it in hand and now the fee to ship it to you...

I got the extra CC.. I wanted to have an even 500 left. 400 comming your way for it.

Jay

Cool, pm me your shipping address and I'll send it on Tuesday...

Thanks
    Q

can you pm me and tell me a little bit about etopps....I don't know much about it and how it works.....I would like to know a little about it before I buy it if you still have some left.

LMK

Check out the link below to a post that was put up a while ago...It probably will answer most of your questions, and if you would like a pic of the card quality let me know and I'll email you one...

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...&threadid=8838

Thanks
    Q

If you still have trouble with that Dtrain talk to me and ill try and get some good info for you

Jay