Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Halftime and the Pack are strugglin

yea. 3rd and 2 w/ 2 mins left, what else would rosley do?? a playaction and try to go long to driver. SACK. god i hate him (rosley that is)

SCF Rewards

isn't that beautiful -- Lions haven't done much this year....but managed to beat the Packers on Thanksgiving

love these games, esp. with turkey and gravy and stuffing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Re: Halftime and the Pack are strugglin

Originally posted by njdevilsdsz
    yea. 3rd and 2 w/ 2 mins left, what else would rosley do?? a playaction and try to go long to driver. SACK. god i hate him (rosley that is)

I feel your pain, as a Packer fan it's been very frustrating watching the poor playcalling on both sides of the field this year. When we were ahead 14-13 we should have went back to the run and wore the defense down but no we had to pass again. Yes the run wasn't working today but you can't abandon what you do best. Without Sharper and Barnett are two best defensive players today I knew the D would struggle. 3 interceptions didn't help either.

SCF Rewards

i have been a packer fan for my whole life. i havent seen this since ray rhodes. they cant show up to a game they need to win, and are trampled by a team that is 32nd overall in offense. i am sick. i dunno, we all need to pray if they will make it this year...

SCF Rewards

I think they have a fairly good shot at the wild card

and don't forget the Vikings play the Rams, so that's a likely loss right there

SCF Rewards

hopefully

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

i actually think the packers are goin to win their division...i dont think their that good, as nobody in the NFL is...its the weakest league right now

SCF Rewards

true, i said the vikes would fall apart...

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

yea, do u think u guys are good?...its amazing that the eaglea are 8-3 for this:

theyve played horrible (mcnabb and the team until the last 2-3 games)

and countless injuries on D

SCF Rewards

welcome the pack last year buddy. and all along u were sayin injuries are not an excuse. lol look who is complanin bout it now.