Thread: Wanted: Jason Witten

Wanted: Jason Witten

I am interested in trading or buying any Jason Witten or other Dallas Cowboy cards, rookies or not. Of particular interest are the Gold and Black 2003 Topps parallel RCs of Witten or Newman. PLMK if you have any Cowboys, and what you are looking for in return. I don't have a lot of game used or autographed cards to trade, but I am sure I can find something you need. The new cards I have are mostly from 2003 Topps, Topps Total, and UD MVP. Thanks and happy Thanksgiving

2. Kronozio
    i got a 03 topps draft picks & prospects chrome refractor jason witten for trade

I have these Jason Wittens-

03 PressPass
    03 PressPass Gold Zone
    03 PressPass Breakout....also have these Newman-

03 Topps
    03 PressPass
    03 PressPass Goldzone....Let me know if you need these....Thanks

Hemi- I really want that card. Who/what do you collect in Football, as I don't have much baseball to trade right now(mostly vintage). I have a Tony Gwynn Game Used bat card from 2001 SP Milestone, but that's about it. I have several other RCs from 2003 Topps, MVP, and Topps Total, including A. Johnson(Silver), B. Johnson, Leftwich, Rogers, etc.. PLMK if we can work out a trade.

Wttr- I am interested in the Newman Topps RC. Sorry, but I don't really like the press pass cards. If there is anything you want in football, PLMK. As I said above, I have several other RCs from 2003 Topps, MVP, and Topps Total. PLMK if we can work out a deal.

Both- Would either of you take card cash as an option. If not, I am sure we can find some medium of exchange, whether it be cards or cash. Thanks

looks like the bv on the witten is $15........i collect houston texans (only in texans uni), and vikings (nate burleson, randy moss,etc.)