Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTT 2004 Topps

WTT 2004 Topps

After I opened a box,decided not to go for the set. If you need anything LMK and I'll see what I can do. Thanks.....Dan

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

I need any D-backs you have, including base/GU/Parallels/Inserts/RC. PLMK what you have. Thanks!

Steven33...Thats alot of cards. LMK what you have for trade. I just opened the box this morning cost me $50.00.

WebbforCyYoung04...Have these 10 from the 04 but could come up with more from 03 if interested....Dan
    04 Topps Dbacks:Spivey,Finley,Schilling,Mantei,Bautista,Bre nly,Counsell,Gosling,Batista,Cintron.

need these from 04 -

bobby crosby/rich harden
    dioner navarro
    chris gosling
    david murphy
    and all other first year cards i missed

Hemi711...Only two I can find are dioner navarro & david murphy. I did find 26 more 1st year cards not on your list. Thanks.....Dan

i also REALLY need the Navarro, badly. and soriano if you have it.

Please give me a list of the RC's you got...I could use them all.

Thanks
    Kirby

I am interested in ALL the inserts that you received and as well, did you get any gu/autos?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast