Thread: WTT/WTS Milicic Finest RC

WTT/WTS Milicic Finest RC

I have an unredeemed Finest RC of Darko Milicic...It is a sweet card but I don't collect XRC's, just regular RC's. BV is $60.00. If you are a true basketball fan (as I am) you've read all the articles that this kid is tearing it up in practice...they are just bringing him along slowly since he is only 18! I realize he's not flashy right now but he's gonna be a monster...there is a reason he was drafted #2 and Larry Brown has such high praises. Please PM me if interested. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I am very interested in trading any idea who you would want
    i could trade lower valued gus and stuff
    Last edited by Ichiro; 11-28-2003 at 07:14 PM.

if you get me a list of GU/RC's/Autos I will take a look

check my site lots of stuff not on there. low end(mvp rookies for trade) bosh ford collison ebi. have a UD football, simms bv 15 rc,brad banks, brandon lloyd. UD Rookie Premieres of Ragone, grossman, and bethel johnson.

Just check the site and lmk. I may find some more rookies to if i do i will post them.

I can use these:
    Allen Iverson 2003 Topps Finest Refractors Jersey
    Antonio Bryant Topps Prestiege Rookie Premiere
    2001 Michael Vick Bowman
    2002 David Carr Bowman
    1999 Austin Kearns Bowman

The vick is gone would you trade the Darko for the Iverson, Bryant, Carr, Kearns, and like the UD chris simms or something let me know.

I also need the Darko
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!