looking for champ or boss bailey cards

i am also looking for u of georgia cards as well. ill trade or buy i dont have a list but let me know what you have and what you like and ill try and find something. thanks :)

i have a donruss elite boss bailey auto, looking for other autos in return

LMK
    Thanks

oh, i already have that 1, but i saw your site and i see that you have a terrence edwards card #ed 1/25 and a boss card that was personalized, is ther any chance that you will sell/trade either 1 of those and GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

I have champ baileys sage auto /650 bv 22. I'm looking for an auto in return. lmk
    ONLY looking for Patches and Autos of Brady,Peterson,Barry Sanders, Walter Payton,Jim Brown, Old School, HOF players and items of Randy Rhoads & OZZY.

link to bucket:
    Hidden Content

I do not collect base or inserts, so don't offer them

I probably wont trade those unless i get vick as I am a HUGE dawgs fan myself

LMK
    Thanks

No Boss Bailey cards to trade or sell yet, but I do have a couple of Champ Bailey cards:

Score '00 #216
    UD Victory '00 #194

These are base cards whose total BV is under a dollar. LMK if interested.
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

I've got a 99 bowman chrome refractor rc champ bailey $10. Plmk If you need it. Looking for keyshawn johnson in return.
    Hidden Content

I collect Penn state players (college uniform only). May consider Tampa Bay Bucs,certain Hall of Famers and vintage.

i also have a 2002 Fleer Showcase if u want that to of da champ