Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Autos/Game Used For Sale or Trade...

I have these available for sale or trade:

Scans are available on my site but freewebs is down at the moment....

Autos:

2003 Fleer Fall Classics All-Americans Fred Lynn AU #d/275 BV $15

2003 Donruss Signature Series Legends of Summer Gary Carter AU BV $15

1999 SP Signature Edition Scott Rolen AU BV $25

2001 Fleer Autographics Gary Sheffield AU BV $15

Game Used:

2003 Fleer Hot Prospects Hot materials Randy Johnson Jersey(w/Stripe) #d/499 BV $20

2002 UD Mid-summer Swatches Robin Ventura Jersey

2003 Topps Heritage Grandstand Glory Early Wynn Stadium Seat BV $25(From Old Cleveland Municipal Stadium).

LMK if any of these interests you...

thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Please LMK if you like anything from my site, I really like the Carter, and kinda like the Lynn.

Freewebs.com is down at the moment so I can't check your site...

Well...I've seen two on ebay and they both sold for around $9-10...His demand will go up now that he is "officially" a yankee..

LMK..

he's not officially a yankee yet. I'm hoping that somehow the braves get him to stay. I don't want him going to the yankees. I'd even prefer to see him in a devil rays uniform over the yankees.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Well...He is pretty much a yankee..only a few knots to be dealt with but noticed I put "Officially" in quotes...Here is a link to an article that states that Sheff is all but a yankee..

http://www.ajc.com/braves/content/sp...sheffield.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast